Hear Brandon, Karla, Daniel, Keyshauna, and Jagveer highlight the program and the personal impact it has had on their lives.
- Stanford programs prepare underrepresented high schoolers for careers in science, engineering and medicine Stanford News
- Obama honors Stanford Medical Youth Science Program Stanford News
- Presidential award goes to Stanford science program for minority, low-income high school students Stanford Medicine News
- Program opens doors to the world of medical science Stanford Medicine News
- Increasing Diversity in Science and Health Professions: A 21-Year Longitudinal Study Documenting College and Career Success Journal of Science Education and Technology
- Promoting Science Education US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health
- The Stanford Medical Youth Science Program: 18 years of a biomedical program for low-income high school students. US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health
Tapping Underserved Students to Reshape the Biomedical Workforce Journal of Community Medicine & Health Education
Please keep in touch with us and let us know the exciting work you are doing! Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to our list serve to stay up to date on what we are doing!