Weekend fieldtrips take participants to points of cultural, historical, or recreational interest in the San Francisco Bay area.
Examples of field trips from past years include:
- The San Francisco Museum of Modern Art (SFMOMA), the de Young Museum, or the Legion of Honor
- Theatrical performances at ACT in San Francisco or CalShakes in Orinda
- Musical performances at the San Francisco Symphony, the San Francisco Opera, and others
- Capitola, a picturesque Northern California beach town
- The Monterey Bay Aquarium
- Muir Woods or Big Basin State Park
Transportation, lunch, and entrance fees are included for all participants.