Weekend fieldtrips take students to points of cultural, historical, or recreational interest in the San Francisco Bay area.
Examples of field trips from past years include:
- The Museum of Modern Art (MOMA), the deYoung Museum, or the Legion of Honor in San Francisco
- Theatrical performances at ACT in San Francisco or CalShakes in Orinda
- Musical performances at the San Francisco Symphony, San Francisco Opera, and others
- Capitola, a picturesque Northern California beach town
- The Monterey Bay Aquarium
- Muir Woods or Big Basin State Park
Transportation, lunch, and entrance fees are included for all participants.